Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walk (day one?)

For the last couple of days, I've been killing my time like you wouldn't believe, by either taking long pointless naps, or long pointless walks. The other day, I'd chosen to take long pointless walk, through my lovely town of Stow, to, you know, "see the sights" (Or lack there of). But to my amazement, it was something I had not expected. I began by dragging myself out to the middle of this large field, somewhere I had never been before. I turned around, and for the first time in my life, I saw the Town of Stow from a completely different perspective, a completely different angle. It was as if I had never stepped foot in Stow before. (And not to sound all sentimental and pathetic, but..) For the first time in my life, I could actually see the sun set in Stow, and it was a sight to be seen, for sure... But then the bugs began to eat me alive, so I hurried home as quick as possible, in a fit of rage.

Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment