Saturday, June 18, 2011

Art FAIL

      Okay, so here I am talking about my art again..
 ANYWAYS. Here's an old piece I just came across not to long ago..

Click To Enlarge

The funny fact about this piece, is that it's actually a complete and utter failure.
      Okay, so I was doing the usual aerosol paint space themed gig, with an interesting attempt at creating an ocean, with a rising/setting planet/moon on the horizon.You can also see my attempt at clouds, where I had painted in white.. So anyway, I was letting the thing dry, obviously not very satisfied with it, that I had left a sheet of news paper over it. When I returned to it, a tad bit disappointing, I ripped off  what I could of the dried on news paper.. And VUALA!

      But I must say, I enjoyed what came out of it. Certainly it doesn't hold any real narrative, just being a big tangle of mistakes all in one. But I'd have to say for myself, that the news paper gave it some real depth.. Somehow..

      And that is why I say LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES! Because sometimes, they can give you some good insight... Or in my case, they can just look kinda cool.

Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment