Monday, June 20, 2011

Today.

      So today, I road my bike from Stow to Fryeburg. Out of curiosity, while I was biking against the wind in a wide open field, I fiddled around for my harmonica in my pocket, and just as I pulled it out, the breeze I was biking up against began to blow through my harmonica, and the harmonica began to virtually play itself. A deep and consistent drone of harmony. I placed the harmonica up against my ear to get a better listen, and as I reached the top of a hill, I slowly accelerated downward, faster and faster. On my ten speed, I crouched down low, pushed down hard on the pedals, and with my harmonica and my face low and close to the handlebars, the harmonica started to play its drone louder and louder, with great intensity.

Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment