Monday, June 6, 2011

Painting with passion

So today, I discovered my almost-kind-of split personality. But the strange thing is, this personality only comes out of it's cave when I'm painting. When I paint, I tent to become complete and utterly fixated on what I'm working on. Any mistakes I make, any outside distractions of any kind, and I begin to curse like a mother-fuck (excuse my language). Today, my friend Anthony was being a compete and utter tool in front of me while I was painting, and all I wanted to do was pour my glass of paint thinner down his throat. Pretty extreme, eh? Well I didn't REALLY want to pour paint thinner down his throat, that would be absurd.. but it was a small idea of mine.. Now it's not like this is some big bottled up problem of mine, it's honestly all in good fun, but isn't painting supposed to bring me to a better place? Now there's no way in hell I'd ever give up painting, I love it too much, but it seems to me like it's some freaking bi-polar love-hate relationship I have with it, It completely calms me down one second, and drives me insane the next.

And that... make's it all the more better.

Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment